Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. My life has been a blur of work, work and more work (gotta get those pennies!) mixed in with trying to have a life!

I thought I would share some recent purchases with you as I have taken severe advantage of the River Island sale (LOVE a good sale).


Bag £15, Shoes £25, Dress £15, Trousers £10, Scarf £5

There are some really good bargains on the website at the moment. I have bought this stuff mainly to take on my Oslo trip at the end of this month.

In other news, recently bought a voucher of Groupon (yet again, more bargain hunting) for a meal for two at Japanese restaurant 'Walrus' in Manchester. The menu looks amazing and I can't wait to go.

I've also been making an effort to eat better (less subway, more fruit haha!) and have always love discovering effortless ways to get your 5-a-day in. Enter Cherry Infused Raisins!


This yummy little bag of raisins can be found in Asda and are only about 40p a bag. They also do Pineapple infused raisins, Orange infused raisins and Lemon infused raisins, and each bag counts as one of your 5-a-day! On the same topic, Asda's 'Munch Bunch' range has a 'pineapple lolly', a perfect portion of pineapple for around 40p, and again one of your 5-a-day!

Will definitly stop slacking on my blog from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment