Monday 11 April 2011

Aintree Ladies Day

I went to Ladies Day at Aintree on Friday, and it was such a great day, if you've never been, you NEED to go. Everyone should experience Ladies Day. Everyone is in such a great mood and the weather was amazing which made the day even better.




I think the best bit about Ladies Day is the people watching and checking out other people's outfits. I also had a go at betting on a few races but didn't win very much! I very nearly won £200 but my horse got overtaken in the last few minutes, gutted! However I did bet on the Grand National the day after and won £60 which certainly made up for my poor performance on Friday!

This is me and my friends enjoying a fresh strawberry tart, it was fab. I also had a cheese and bacon burger, which was ace but at £7.50 a pop I should think it was a good burger!



My drink of choice was cider and blackcurrant (I know, classy lady!) but sometimes there's nothing better than a cold cider on a gorgeous sunny day. There was also muchos champagne flowing in our limo, (we were picked up at 10:30 in the monrning, drinking before 12 = even classier : D haha!)




So all in all it was a great day, we finished off by going for a pub tea and more wine. I definitily recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment