Sunday 17 April 2011

I Heart.....

I Heart.....

  • Frankie & Benny's.
I went to F&B's last night for a good old catch up with one of my besties, and indluged myself on chicken and prawn pasta with cheesy garlic bread followed by brownies after for dessert. F&B's truly is comfort to me.

  • Reminiscing music
There's nothing like listening to some tunes from a couple of years ago and remembering how much you loved it. A couple of my rediscovered favorites are Outkast: Roses, Shakira: Underneath Your Clothes and Destiny's Child: Bills, Bills, Bills.

  • Mid-Season Sales
I treated myself to a couple of Motel dresses, one in their sale, one not.





The top dress was £26 in the sale, and the bottom dress was £38 (but they were doing a 20% offer which I took advantage of!) Unfortunatley the lower dress is so obscenely short on me I feel like a hooker in it, but I still love it so what I'm going to do is get some black lace and attach it to the bottom for a much needed extra 2 inches. I shall post a pic when I have gotten round to doing it. I will be wearing the black dress for a night out on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment