Friday 4 February 2011

A Lazy Glutton's Confession


So last night I painted my nails whilst watching some tv. More specifically I painted my nails with a Missguided nail varnish, shade "MissBehave" whilst watching "The Grumpy Guide To Food And Wine". Thought I would share a piccie of my nail varnish, it's a great colour that applies really well. I personally like a really thick coverage so I did 3 coats and it turned out really well, I love this shade of pink, (and it is in a really cute bottle). You can find it by clicking here.




As this blog is mainly intended to be about my enjoyment of food (with a little dash of style thrown in) I feel it is important to stress that at this moment in my life, I do not cook. I may dabble in the baking of a cake once in a blue moon, which may become more often now that I run this blog, but, as for cooking, no no no no no. I know, a  foodie who doesn't cook?

There's nothing that makes me grin more than knowing I'm going to a restaurant.

So I will be aiming to treat my 'eyes bigger than my belly' appetite by going to a few restaurants over the coming months, (as far as my 'recent graduate' bank balance will allow) and rather than pick to pieces the service, presentation and other pretentious crap that some bloggers like to do, I will simply tell you how amazing the food is (unless of course my experience is absolutly dire, which I doubt, I am easily pleased). My first food adventure will be coming in at the end of next week, as I am going to Milan, Italy next week! Yippee! A greedy girls delight!

Myself and my friend who is coming with me often go swimming and have spent the majority of our lengths fantasising about creamy pasta, cheesy garlic breads and pizza.

I am going to be waddling back onto the plane.



2 comments:

  1. I love that shade Carlene and i can't wait to hear more from you...keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah super jealous! Have an amazing time in Italy :) and I have the same nail varnish shade- it suits you perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete