Monday 28 February 2011

Graze Review

After seeing an advert in a magazine a few months ago, I had been keen to try out 'Graze' and see what their products and service was all about. And about a week ago, I was having a nosey on the food and drink forum on the cosmopolitan website and had the fortune to come across a post containing a discount code for 'Graze', first box free, second box half price. I thought, perfect!

It was so easy to set up, and I think they have a brilliant concept. In a nutshell, they send you a box that has snacks in it. It fits through the letterbox, so no need to sign for anything. After doing the intial registration, they ask you to rate some of the food that they do. You can either 'Bin', 'Try', 'Like' or 'Love' an item, and they will create a box with a mixture of the last three options. You can choose which day you wish to receive it, more days if you want, and you can cancel at any time, no commitment EVER.

My first box arrived on the Friday.



I was really very pleasantly surprised. I was impressed with the website to start with but they really surpassed all my expectations. As you can see, you get four portions in a pack. For my first box I received: 

  • 'Great Fire Dragon' (roasted maize, chilli maize and satay broad beans)
  • 'Lemon Meringue Pie' (lemon infused raisons, mini meringues and yoghurt coated peanuts)
  • 'Pina Colada' (dried pineapple, mango and coconut) 2 of your 5 a day!
  • 'Cracked black pepper cashews' (pretty much what it says on the tin really)
I loved the cashew nuts and 'Lemon Meringue Pie' was fab.

Each portion was in a removable tub, which is perfect for putting in your bag for a snack at work. They even provided a napkin underneath the tubs and all of the packaging in recyclable. The outer packaging being 100% and the punnet tubs being 80% recyclable. So eco-friendly as well.

A little quirk that I thought was a great and considered touch was that they provided a personalised nutrition card. I think I was more chuffed with this than the actual food!



I really do recommend this service. If you are willing to try things and look forward to receiving something different, then this could be for you. It all has a healthy, natural overtone, and there is also an option to choose a 'healthy box', within which they send only the healthiest of the snacks they offer. You can also go back and re-rate the snacks that they sent you, so they know wether to send it to you again or not, and as an additonal thankyou for my custom, they have given me a discount code to share with my friends (and in my case, loyal followers!).

8C5JDPWM

That code will get you your first box free and your second box half price (Full price of one box is around £3.50) So hopefully you'll give it a go and let me know what you thought!

I'm already looking forward to seeing what my next box brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment