Sunday 20 February 2011

Cake Art

Now if there is one thing that I like in this world, it is cake. But a pretty cake just makes it so much better (except that I feel guilty for destroying it). The one and only time I have attempted to make my own, it sank in the middle. So I admire people that have the time and patience to create amazing looking cakes, because they are a work of art in their own right.

Now word on the street has it that a gal called Alex has started creating little cake masterpieces, I've checked out her blog and my personal favourite has to be this little tea party cake.


Isn't it fabulous?

I think Alex has a great talent for making cakes, and it is cool to see some original ideas.

You should check out Alex's other cakes, especially the one with the adorable elephant and giraffe (animal making, something I would NOT be able to do haha!) on her blog, which you can reach here


One of my own personal friends, Bryony, has also entered the cake-baking trade and I think she is marvellous, having had the gluttonous pleasure of eating her cakes. Here is a great example of a cake that she has made.




I am feeling inspired, watch this space......there may be a gluttonista cake posted here soon!

1 comment:

  1. Following you now. =D

    You can follow me back at: http://irishwishesarespecial.blogspot.com/

    I wish I could make cakes like your friend. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete