Tuesday 15 February 2011

A Love For Food Like No Other


I was reading the newspaper the other day, 'The Daily Star' to be accurate, when I came across an article which I found amazing, amusing and also a little bit alarming.

 It was about a woman who orgasms everytime she eats a dessert.

She is 25 years old and weighs 35 stone, having put on 15 stone over the past 5 years since discovering her affliction, also known as 'Persistant Genital Arousal Disorder', and has admitted to purchasing an ice cream machine as soon as she realised what was happening, so she could gorge herself into bliss every day.

I am reminded of the film 'When Harry Met Sally...' obviously Meg Ryan was faking it, but for Miss Gabi Jones, this situation is clearly a reality. This story sent me and my work colleagues into A LOT of laughter, imagining all sorts of scenarios, but I had to pause to consider a few things, 

Do you think this woman suffers at the hands of a dibilitating disorder, or blessed by a quirky condition?

Could a man handle a woman who finds more pleasure in a bowl full of ice cream than his own advances on her, and more importantly, does she prefer the company of a man, or her ice cream maker?

Which is more reliable at fulfilling her needs?


She now runs a website where men can pay £10 a month to watch her stuff her face until climax.

It really does bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "Better than sex"


You can read the article here

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Carlene, I fucking love this!! I wish I could see a picture of her! xxx

    ReplyDelete