Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas Prep

I've had a nice couple of days getting ready for christmas, buying and wrapping presents, sorting out Christmas party outfits and generally doing festive things : )

On Saturday I went to Bents garden centre in Glazebury, Cheshire; who are well known for their incredible christmas displays. They don't allow photographs so unfortunately can't share those with you but I can show you the amazing chicken caesar salad I had. It was a generous portion (but at £9.50 I should bluddy well think so!)

I also got a little bit domestic goddess today and made fudge based on a recipe I got out of the Asda magazine. I'm still waiting for it to set but the mixture tasted fab! I've taken a picture of the recipe so you can recreate yourself and I promise it tastes nicer than it looks in the tray!!

I've wrapped my Christmas presents as well (little miss organised this year!) and have gone for a silver and purple theme with some lovely gift tags I purchased from Paperchase. Wrapping presents always seems like its going to be a pleasant thing to do, until you are actually doing it and struggling to curl the ribbon! But it's done now anyway!!

Has anyone been watching Desperate Scousewives btw? Loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment