Monday 3 October 2011

Birthday Celebrations

For my birthday this year, I decided to go for a meal in Manchester with a few of my friends. We chose to go to Panama Hatty's, a trendy mexican restaurant in the heart of Manchester, just off King Street.

Despite a few dramas (45 minutes to find a parking space did not a happy birthday girl make!), I had a great time. This is what I chose to wear. The dress was from ASOS (I am an asos whore) and it was £45. I thought it would be perfect for an occasion such as this as I though it was dressy and stylish, without looking too over the top. The shoes are from Primark and were a bargain at £15. I love those shoes.


Panam Hatty's is a great restaurant, hidden down a stairway opposite All Bar One. The staff were fantastic, and didnt pull their faces at all when I finally rocked up 50 minutes late, to my own birthday meal! Considering there was 15 of us at the meal, the food came out together and was delish.

For my main course I chose the 'Spicy Chicken Papousas' and it was fab. Chicken in a smoked chipotle sauce, layered with tortilla, enchilada sauce and mozarella, served with latina rice and sour cream, it really was worth the 45 minute parking space search.



The cocktails were amazing too. My first cocktail was a strawberry margarita, and my second was a pink cosmpolitan. Although I did sample one of my friends cocktails, a 'Bailey's Colada' and it was without a doubt one of the best cocktails I have tasted.

And here is a group piccie of me and a few of the friends that joined me on my birthday celebrations. I highly reccommend Panama Hatty's, and I implore you to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment