Sunday 22 May 2011

Cider!

I went to the races again yesterday with some of my friends. We went to Haydock Race Park, and we had a really good day, a proper good laugh! And I actually managed to win some races!


This is us enjoying some champagne whilst the sun lasted. It was a very windy day and the sun didnt last long!

I'm really into cider at the moment. Normally I just drink Jaques (Forest Fruits) but they had this great strawberry cider at the Races called Brothers, and I enjoyed Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime cider as well. I have a massive sweet tooth and these ciders are quite sweet so they are perfect for me!






In other news, I have recently signed up to do a 56 mile bike ride on the 28th of August to raise money for Help for Heroes. This is a fantastic charity that does a lot of good work, and it means a bit more to me as my brother is in the army and currently serving in Afghanistan. I have haven't actually ridden a bike in a very long time so it will be a challenge but I am looking forward to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment