Friday 13 January 2012

Chococino!

This is just a quickie blog post. My Dad got a Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine for Christmas and as a result family have bought him boxes is various types of pods, including the Chococino pods. But, seeing as he doesn't drink hot chocolate, they are all MINE! : D

So I have had my first one today and this is my review.

The hot chocolate itself is really nice but if I'm honest it isn't very sweet, so if you like you choccy sweet, add a sugar or two into it. I also used quite a large mug and so I think it was bit weak as a result, but these are all rookie mistakes and practice makes perfect! I certainly wouldn't go out and buy a machine just so you can have one of these drinks, but if you happen to have one, it's definitely worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment